- Improving staff response to seizures on the epilepsy monitoring unit with online EEG seizure detection algorithms, N. Rommens, E. Geertsema, L. Jansen Holleboom, F. Cox, G. Visser, Epilepsy & Behavior, July 2018.
- Automatic multimodal detection for long-term seizure documentation in epilepsy, F. Fürbass, S. Kampusch, E. Kaniusas, J. Koren, S. Pirker, R. Hopfengärtner, H. Stefan , T. Kluge, C. Baumgartner, Clinical Neurophysiology, August 2017.
- Prospective multi-center study of an automatic online seizure detection system for epilepsy monitoring units. F. Fürbass, P. Ossenblok, M. Hartmann, H. Perko, A. M. Skupch, G. Lindinger, L. Elezi, E. Pataraia, A. J. Colon, C. Baumgartner, and T. Kluge, Clinical Neurophysiology, vol. 126, no. 6, pp. 1124–1131, Jun. 2015.
EEG monitoring in the intensive care
- Reduced electrode arrays for the automated detection of rhythmic and periodic patterns in the intensive care unit: Frequently tried, frequently failed?, J. Herta, J. Koren, F. Fürbass, M. Hartmann , C. Baumgartner, A. Gruber, Clinical Neurophysiology, August 2017.
- Applicability of NeuroTrend as a bedside monitor in the neuro ICU, J. Herta, J. Koren, F. Fürbass, A. Zöchmeister, M. Hartmann , A. Hosmann, C. Baumgartner, A. Gruber, Clinical Neurophysiology, June 2017.
- Monitoring burst suppression in critically ill patients: Multi-centric evaluation of a novel method, F. Fürbass, J. Herta, J. Koren, M. B. Westover, M. Hartmann, A. Gruber, C. Baumgartner, T. Kluge, Clinical Neurophysiology, April 2016.
- Rhythmic and periodic EEG patterns of ‘ictal–interictal uncertainty’ in critically ill neurological patients, J. Koren, J. Herta, S. Pirker, F. Fürbass, M. Hartmann, T. Kluge, C. Baumgartner, Clinical Neurophysiology, February 2016.
- Automatic detection of rhythmic and periodic patterns in critical care EEG based on American Clinical NeurophysiologySociety (ACNS) standardized terminology, F. Fürbass, M.M. Hartmann, J.J. Halford, J. Koren, J. Herta, A. Gruber, C. Baumgartner, T. Kluge, Clinical Neurophysiology, September 2015.
- Prediction of rhythmic and periodic EEG patterns and seizures on continuous EEG with early epileptiform discharges, J. Koren, J. Herta, S. Draschtak, G. Pötzl, S. Pirker, F. Fürbass, M. Hartmann, T. Kluge, and C. Baumgartner, Epilepsy & Behavior, May 2015.
- Prospective assessment and validation of rhythmic and periodic pattern detection in NeuroTrend: A new approach for screening continuous EEG in the intensive care unit, J. Herta, J. Koren, F. Fürbass, M. Hartmann, T. Kluge, C. Baumgartner, and A. Gruber, Epilepsy & Behavior, May 2015.
- PureEEG: Automatic EEG artifact removal for epilepsy monitoring, Hartmann, M.M., Schindler, K., Gebbink, T.A., Gritsch, G., Kluge, T., Neurophysiologie clinique/Clinical Neurophysiology, November 2014.
- Fully automatic head modelling for EEG source imaging. G. Gritsch, F. Fürbaß, M. Hartmann, H. Perko, and T. Kluge, presented at the ACNS 2015 , Houston, 2015.
- Automatic Onset Localization of Rhytmic EEG Patterns – A Proof of Concept. F. Fürbaß, G. Gritsch, H. Perko, M. Baumgartner, M. Hartmann, T. Kluge; Twenty-second Meeting of the European Neurological Society, Prag, 2012
- Computer assisted seizure onset zone localization based on ictal EEG. G. Gritsch, M. Hartmann, H. Perko, F. Fürbaß, C. Baumgartner, T. Kluge; Talk at the 16th Congress of the European Federation of Neurological Societies, Stockholm, 2012
- A Comparison of Rule-Based and Machine Learning Methods for Classification of Spikes in EEG, W. Ganglberger, G. Gritsch, M. Hartmann, F. Fürbass, H. Perko, A. Skupch, T. Kluge, 2ND Internation Conference on medical information and Bioengineering 2017.
- Automatic spike detection with patient specific templates, M. Weinkopf, H. Perko, M. Hartmann, G. Gritsch, T. Kluge, American Clinical Neurophysiology Society Annual Meeting 2013.