- Improving staff response to seizures on the epilepsy monitoring unit with online EEG seizure detection algorithms, N. Rommens, E. Geertsema, L. Jansen Holleboom, F. Cox, G. Visser, Epilepsy & Behavior, July 2018.
- Automatic multimodal detection for long-term seizure documentation in epilepsy, F. Fürbass, S. Kampusch, E. Kaniusas, J. Koren, S. Pirker, R. Hopfengärtner, H. Stefan , T. Kluge, C. Baumgartner, Clinical Neurophysiology, August 2017.
- Prospective multi-center study of an automatic online seizure detection system for epilepsy monitoring units. F. Fürbass, P. Ossenblok, M. Hartmann, H. Perko, A. M. Skupch, G. Lindinger, L. Elezi, E. Pataraia, A. J. Colon, C. Baumgartner, and T. Kluge, Clinical Neurophysiology, vol. 126, no. 6, pp. 1124–1131, Jun. 2015.
- Accurate identification of EEG recordings with interictal epileptiform discharges using a hybrid approach: Artificial intelligence supervised by human experts, M. Aykut Kural, J. Jing, F. Fürbass, H. Perko, E. Qerama, B. Johnsen, S. Fuchs, B. Westover, S. Beniczky, Epilepsia, February 2022.
- Activation patterns of interictal epileptiform discharges in relation to sleep and seizures: An artificial intelligence driven data analysis, F. Fürbass, J. Koren, M. Hartmann, G. Brandmayr, S. Hafner, C. Baumgartner, Clinical Neurophysiology, July 2021.
An artificial intelligence-based EEG algorithm for detection of epileptiform EEG discharges: Validation against the diagnostic gold standard. F. Fürbass, M. A. Kural, G. Gritsch, M. Hartmann, T. Kluge, S. Beniczky, Clinical Neurophysiology, April 2020.
- A Comparison of Rule-Based and Machine Learning Methods for Classification of Spikes in EEG, W. Ganglberger, G. Gritsch, M. Hartmann, F. Fürbass, H. Perko, A. Skupch, T. Kluge, 2ND Internation Conference on medical information and Bioengineering 2017.
- Automatic spike detection with patient specific templates, M. Weinkopf, H. Perko, M. Hartmann, G. Gritsch, T. Kluge, American Clinical Neurophysiology Society Annual Meeting 2013.
EEG monitoring in the intensive care
- Automated Long-Term EEG Review: Fast and Precise Analysis in Critical Care Patients. Koren J.P., Herta J., Fürbass F., Pirker S., Reiner-Deitemyer V., Riederer F., Flechsenhar J., Hartmann M., Kluge T., Baumgartner C., Front Neurol. June 2018.
- Reduced electrode arrays for the automated detection of rhythmic and periodic patterns in the intensive care unit: Frequently tried, frequently failed?, J. Herta, J. Koren, F. Fürbass, M. Hartmann , C. Baumgartner, A. Gruber, Clinical Neurophysiology, August 2017.
- Applicability of NeuroTrend as a bedside monitor in the neuro ICU, J. Herta, J. Koren, F. Fürbass, A. Zöchmeister, M. Hartmann , A. Hosmann, C. Baumgartner, A. Gruber, Clinical Neurophysiology, June 2017.
- Monitoring burst suppression in critically ill patients: Multi-centric evaluation of a novel method, F. Fürbass, J. Herta, J. Koren, M. B. Westover, M. Hartmann, A. Gruber, C. Baumgartner, T. Kluge, Clinical Neurophysiology, April 2016.
- Rhythmic and periodic EEG patterns of ‘ictal–interictal uncertainty’ in critically ill neurological patients, J. Koren, J. Herta, S. Pirker, F. Fürbass, M. Hartmann, T. Kluge, C. Baumgartner, Clinical Neurophysiology, February 2016.
- Automatic detection of rhythmic and periodic patterns in critical care EEG based on American Clinical NeurophysiologySociety (ACNS) standardized terminology, F. Fürbass, M.M. Hartmann, J.J. Halford, J. Koren, J. Herta, A. Gruber, C. Baumgartner, T. Kluge, Clinical Neurophysiology, September 2015.
- Prediction of rhythmic and periodic EEG patterns and seizures on continuous EEG with early epileptiform discharges, J. Koren, J. Herta, S. Draschtak, G. Pötzl, S. Pirker, F. Fürbass, M. Hartmann, T. Kluge, and C. Baumgartner, Epilepsy & Behavior, May 2015.
- Prospective assessment and validation of rhythmic and periodic pattern detection in NeuroTrend: A new approach for screening continuous EEG in the intensive care unit, J. Herta, J. Koren, F. Fürbass, M. Hartmann, T. Kluge, C. Baumgartner, and A. Gruber, Epilepsy & Behavior, May 2015.
- PureEEG: Automatic EEG artifact removal for epilepsy monitoring, Hartmann, M.M., Schindler, K., Gebbink, T.A., Gritsch, G., Kluge, T., Neurophysiologie clinique/Clinical Neurophysiology, November 2014.
- Automatic ictal onset source localization in presurgical epilepsy evaluation, J. Koren, G. Gritsch, S. Pirker, J. Herta, H. Perko, T. Kluge, C. Baumgartner, Clinical Neurophysiology, June 2018.
- Fully automatic head modelling for EEG source imaging. G. Gritsch, F. Fürbaß, M. Hartmann, H. Perko, and T. Kluge, presented at the ACNS 2015 , Houston, 2015.
- Automatic Onset Localization of Rhytmic EEG Patterns – A Proof of Concept. F. Fürbaß, G. Gritsch, H. Perko, M. Baumgartner, M. Hartmann, T. Kluge; Twenty-second Meeting of the European Neurological Society, Prag, 2012.
- Computer assisted seizure onset zone localization based on ictal EEG. G. Gritsch, M. Hartmann, H. Perko, F. Fürbaß, C. Baumgartner, T. Kluge; Talk at the 16th Congress of the European Federation of Neurological Societies, Stockholm, 2012.