Installation and activation
- Start encevis.
- Press the button “Open EEG”, the following window will pop up:
- Press “Activate license”, the License Tool will pop up.
- Press "Manual (without internet connection)"
- A "User Code 1" and a "User Code 2" will be displayed.
- Sende these two user codes together with your license ID to email@example.com. You will receive an activation code for encevis.
- After you received the license code from us, type the LicenseID and the activation code in the "LicenseID" and "Password" field.
- Press "Activate license(s)"
Your license of encevis should now be activated.
encevis for ICU
encevis for EMU is specially tailored to the needs of an epilepsy monitoring unit. This includes seizure detection, frequency bands, aEEG and long term-trending.
encevis for ICU includes all functions of the EMU version and adds additional unique features for ICU patients. This includes the detection of periodic discharges and a highly reliable burst suppression detection. In particular the detection of periodic discharges is only available in encevis as a certified medical software. The detection of the ICU patterns closely follows the ACSN standard on ICU EEG published by Hirsch et al. If you plan to monitor your ICU patients this version will add some important features for this patient group.